- Microsite in Doctype HTML 5 (< !DOCTYPE html>)
- Resolution of pictures needs to be min. 1.900 px.
- Input to create promotion banner (ads will be produced by heise)
- Please send us responsive microsite as a html-file (doctype html 5). In order to ensure that no images are lost, please supply all images and HTML in one zip file.
- Modifications to an existing microsite (replacement of graphics and longer passages of text) are subject to a fee!
- heise online will track maximum of 5 outgoing microsite links
- CSS needs to be defined in style-tag.
- Maximum width of a Microsite: 1.000px.
- Use HTML-Entities: For example ä instead of ä, Ä instead of Ä, € instead of €
- HTML tags must not be incorrectly nested (e.g. <table><form><tr>…</form></tr></table>). Each tag must be correctly closed (e.g. <td>…</td>). Tag attributes must be enclosed in "…" (e.g. align="top").
- Absolute URLs including the protocol must be used for <a href="…"> and <form action="…"> (e.g. "http://www.kunde.com/cgi/xyz").
- For images, the path must be <img src="imagename.gif"> as a relative URL.
- If CGI scripts are called, they must be located on an external server and support METHOD="GET". It is not possible to install CGI scripts on heise online.