Welcome to Make:
Exciting projects. Proven and tested. A brand keeps growing.
Make: - formerly c't Hacks - lives in the world of micro think tanks. Creativity is the engine, the enthusiasm executor. Newborn ideas have found their platform. Readers of make: are exceptional - they are seldom encountered in agglomerated gatherings. The print magazine, Make online and the Maker Faire are the places to meet them.
In our media portal of make: you will get all information about the print version, the online portal, the digital magazine app and our Maker Faires. You have direct access to publication dates, the current preview and effective special forms of advertising, up to the latest and surprising readership information and deadlines around the Maker Faires.
If you miss any information - we will give you a perfect support!
Just contact our Heise Media team
Make 02/18 on sale April 19, 2018
In the upcoming make-edition:
- Market overview microcontroller boards up to 10 Euro
- More about microcontrollers / single board computers - DIY projects
- Basic article: CNC milling for beginners etc.
- We continue the cover story of the tuned cheap 3D printer Anet A8 from Make 1/18 and build drones/FPV fly
- Using ultrasound to make light objects such as polystyrene beads float.
Next Issue: 03/18 on sale 21 June, space close on 24 May, 2018
See how fascinating and potential these modern readers are. Start your product campaign in Make!
- Splendid perspective: The financial situation. 21 % of the readers have a net income of € 2,000 to 3,000 per household, 35 % of the readers have a net income of € 3,000 and more per household
- Collectors of know-how: Make-readers like the current mix long and short articles (78%), 54% keep up to date with the latest technical developements and 44% read all articles!
- Polyglot: Readers are familiar with reading German and English online webpages/magazines
- Web-savy: 43% go to „www.make-magazin.de“ regulary and use heise online as well (75%)
- The real maker: 76% replicate and like to have a real value for everyday use.
Make: Market - big effect, small budget
Do mot miss your chance to contact over 13,000 subscribers issue by issue!
3D-print 3D-scan CNC Microcontroller Arduino Raspberry Pi Electronics Tools Quadrocopter Robotics Software Media Education Accessories and many more ...
Market download 2018
Crossmedia packages 2018
Advertise parallel - most effectively around Maker Faires.
New - the Make Channel with Top conditions.
Weekly booking with special conditions
Rate Card 2018
Dates & Rates
- Maker Faires
Standard terms for advertisements