Welcome to Make:
Exciting projects. Proven and tested. A brand keeps growing.
Make: - formerly c't Hacks - lives in the world of micro think tanks. Creativity is the engine, the enthusiasm executor. Newborn ideas have found their platform. Readers of make: are exceptional - they are seldom encountered in agglomerated gatherings. The print magazine, Make online and the Maker Faire are the places to meet them.
In our media portal of make: you will get all information about the print version, the online portal, the digital magazine app and our Maker Faires. You have direct access to publication dates, the current preview and effective special forms of advertising, up to the latest and surprising readership information and deadlines around the Maker Faires.
If you miss any information - we will give you a perfect support!
Just contact our Heise Media team
Data & Facts
Preview Make 05/17 on sale October 19, 2017
In the upcoming make-edition:
- Instead of flat screen or beamer: Have your own laser show with arcade classics like Asteroids on the house wall or the oscilloscope.
- Make Family: Make builds a UV flashlight and shows how to use laundry whiteners to write secret messages that are readable only with UV light.
- Our driving dustbin "Tonni" rolls comfortably through the area and avoids obstacles and passers-by.
- Introduction to the synthesis of synthesizers and how to build them.
- With a special boot loader you can run your own programs on the second chip of the Arduino Uno.
- Facial recognition with our MagicMirror.
Space close is on 21 Sept 2017
See how fascinating and potential these modern readers are. Start your product campaign in Make!
Splendid perspective: The financial situation. 30 % of the readers have a net income of € 2,000 to 3,000 per household,
38 % of the readers have a net income of € 3,000 and more per household
Keepers of know-how: 80% of the readers collect their magazine copies. The readers like the current mix of DIY work and background information.
Polyglot: 77 % of the readers are familiar with reading German and English online webpages/magazines
Web-savy: 96% of the readers use Make: online – one fifth several times per week,
60% go to „www.make-magazin.de“ several times a month
Adventurous: 55 % of the readers replicate the construction proposals at home!
Make: Market - big effect, small budget
Do mot miss your chance to contact over 11,000 subscribers issue by issue!
3D-print 3D-scan CNC Microcontroller Arduino Raspberry Pi Electronics Tools Quadrocopter Robotics Software Media Education Accessories and many more ...
Crossmedia packages 2017
Advertise parallel - most effectively around Maker Faires.
New - the Make Channel with Top conditions.
Weekly booking with special conditions / effective SoV: 55%
Rate Card 2017
Dates & Rates
- Maker Faires