Welcome to Make:
Exciting projects. Proven and tested. A brand keeps growing.
Make: - formerly c't Hacks - lives in the world of micro think tanks. Creativity is the engine, the enthusiasm executor. Newborn ideas have found their platform. Readers of Make: are exceptional - they are seldom encountered in agglomerated gatherings. The print magazine, Make online and the Maker Faire are the places to meet them.
In our media portal of Make: you will get all information about the print version, the online portal, the digital magazine app and our Maker Faires. You have direct access to publication dates, the current preview and effective special forms of advertising, up to the latest and surprising readership information and deadlines around the Maker Faires.
If you miss any information - we will give you a perfect support!
Just contact our Heise Media team
Make 05/18 on sale Oct 11, 2018
In the upcoming make-edition:
- Arduino alternatives
- MaXYposi as assembly machine
- Tea bunny relaunched
- Raspberry Distributions
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino" booklet
Space close: Sept 13, 2018
Next Issue: 06/18 on sale 13 Dec, space close on 15 Nov, 2018
See how fascinating and potential these modern readers are. Start your product campaign in Make!
- Splendid perspective: The financial situation. 21 % of the readers have a net income of € 2,000 to 3,000 per household, 35 % of the readers have a net income of € 3,000 and more per household
- Collectors of know-how: Make-readers like the current mix long and short articles (78%), 54% keep up to date with the latest technical developements and 44% read all articles!
- Polyglot: Readers are familiar with reading German and English online webpages/magazines
- Web-savy: 43% go to „www.make-magazin.de“ regulary and use heise online as well (75%)
- The real maker: 76% replicate and like to have a real value for everyday use.
Make: Market - big effect, small budget
Do mot miss your chance to contact over 13,000 subscribers issue by issue!
3D-print • 3D-scan • CNC • Microcontroller • Arduino • Raspberry Pi • Electronics • Tools • Quadrocopter • Robotics • Software • Media• Education • Accessories • and many more ...
Market download 2018
Crossmedia packages 2018
Advertise parallel - most effectively around Maker Faires.
New - the Make Channel with Top conditions.
Weekly booking with special conditions
Rate Card 2018
Dates & Rates
- Maker Faires
Maker Faires 2018
It has its origin in the USA. The Americans talk about "The Greatest Show (& Tell) on Earth" - a Maker Fair is a fascinating mix of science fair and event for curious minded people of all ages. A family-friendly festival focused on inspiration, creativity and innovation with over 770 events in 44 countries worldwide.
The Maker Faires in D/A/CH are presented by the magazine Make:
Make inspires readers to explore, to understand technology and to give free rein to their own technical ideas.
Lookbook - the Maker Faire manual
Sponsorship Packages Berlin and Hanover 2018
Sponsorship Packages Berlin and Hanover 2019
Detailed information on Maker Faires in German-speaking countries: https://en.maker-faire.de/
Standard terms for advertisements