deHotz schrieb am 06.02.2017 09:04:
weil die grün leuchten?
Nein, weil die antibiotikaresistent sind. Sagen die doofen Spaßbremsen von der WHO:
- Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) threatens the effective prevention and treatment of an ever-increasing range of infections caused by bacteria, parasites, viruses and fungi.
- AMR is an increasingly serious threat to global public health that requires action across all government sectors and society.
- Without effective antibiotics, the success of major surgery and cancer chemotherapy would be compromised.
- The cost of health care for patients with resistant infections is higher than care for patients with non-resistant infections due to longer duration of illness, additional tests and use of more expensive drugs.
- Globally, 480 000 people develop multi-drug resistant TB each year, and drug resistance is starting to complicate the fight against HIV and malaria, as well.
Klar, davon müssen wir unbedingt noch mehr produzieren. What could possibly go wrong?