Menü
Off-Topic
Alle Heise-Foren > Specials > Off-Topic > Wenn neuronale Netze Harry Po…
  • CoolAllo

mehr als 1000 Beiträge seit 19.06.2003

Wenn neuronale Netze Harry Potter lesen

Ich hab gedacht mal sehen ob man mit dem talktotransformer Netz auch rumspielen kann.

Naja, so ein Training scheint eine Weile zu dauern. Während der Zwischenergebnisse redet es wirr und erfindet Wörter.

Generation 100

Harry,
"Well to stad of the sor, "We'mh!" said Ron, and Hermione have. "Mats
"You's, pour and bly. "What'll," said his deakin'rebfinowing. "Dotn's. Wocken, I can waring. "You'll. and you'b's. ... but we was not stad
"Dan. "You'tin't?" said,

"Cmh'titca, "Hn was hraing his

the way. It was be shoaking.
Ama, his cathly. Arepped the rep of a great
Harry did it were restbingly.

Generation 200:

"How, and a low; Harry, I
stone's, I're that you's he said Hermione've gotward," said Hermione. And "What'd
"Vense," said, and Hermione.
"Wisk
"Aread," said Professor Snape as he was acter; he's broom ...
his hort he't be fast that it's doun's that we' treakes on the toupment fiveer.
it't

"Yeah, and shots'mashing. "EDopped to be a gare?" said Ron, you'sley, the irliced from the other, his braight that I think that?" said Harry, you are I't
er, it did they's," said Ron, and as though. I's. Ton'll be you, formacing his

Generation 300:

"Oh, I's furved. "Yes, Ron and the broliver - Professor Luals
"It's funted to shapt saying with me a pack was targive the footing as they are the mess
"FRRHETONTOI think that it in intering back to bey, the touncin'most as you can's you've invoble. "Come back in
WPOPlight, though they's of
"But

"y, his wand," whispered up ind better bar, shookingly, what you have been an's the
"LThat's
"I didn're - I want to the

Generation 400:

"Sever, who's," she could just suna, I mean instant, how to him. "He do you know to
"Propping to find aploompushed over," Ron, it," said Harry," said, I't he heard you's
The crelight, he said Dumbledore to
pace.
Harry, we will be aday?" Ron, how to me, Harry. "I't be lows. "Howly. ... but he said Hermione, a lying out of
Dumbledore to do the stoping.
"May have, and
of morns going to see me!"

I had fly," said Harry. Harry had been pair to ruffing you have been to be allingers'm, no, and Harry had been like one of
Hermione hora had just never had reccolt't be all the res," said Fire?" said, patly.
Bots the
"What's been so that the sight out a part
"What could get it?"

Loss von 7 auf 4 runter bisher, da scheint es leider etwas zu stagnieren, ich werde wohl mal mit der learning-rate rumspielen müssen wenn sich nichts ändert. Verschiedene Forks des Codes setzen auch unterschiedliche Defaults und wahrscheinlich hängt es auch vom Textkorpus und der Länge der Texte ab.

Bewerten
- +
Anzeige